Student, Parent, and Athlete Information
All student-athletes must have CURRENT athletic forms on file with the athletic department PRIOR to participation in any athletic programs at Cardinal Mooney. As of June 1, 2020, all student-athletes must now register online and complete all requirements through the athletic form submission portal. This includes all students who may have turned in forms via email, mail, or in-person prior to this launch. Please refer to the document below for all the instructions. The portal can be accessed at https://www.athleticclearance.com. There is a video on the landing page to assist you.
Notes on Physicals:
- Physicals are valid for one calendar year.
- The forms must be signed and dated by a doctor.
- The physical must be completed on the EL2 form.
- A new physical must be uploaded to your Athletic Clearance account after the previous one expires to be eligible to play and/or practice on that day.
- Page #3 of the EL2 form only needs to be completed if the doctor referred you to a specialist for clearance.
SECONDARY INSURANCE: We do provide secondary insurance if your child is injured while representing CMHS. Injuries must be reported to the athletic department within 90 days, and we will provide you with the form that you will complete and submit on your own to the insurance company as indicated on the form.
COMMUNICATION: All of our head coaches’ names and their contact information (email address) are located on our website’s athletic page. Please feel free to contact our coaches directly with any questions you may have. If you have questions for the athletic department, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Athletic Department Directory
- Larry Antonucci Athletic Director
- Julie Santiago - Assistant Athletic Director
- Jared Clark - Head Football Coach
- Clay Slentz - Boys Basketball
- Chad Sutton- Head Volleyball
- Christi McDonald - Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Alice Smithers - Boys and Girls Swimming
- Jay Nash - Girls Golf
- Jay Nash - Boys Golf
- Ashley Dooley - Cheerleading
- Rico Antonio- Girls Basketball
- Juan Osorio- Boys Soccer
- Graham Warne - Girls Soccer
- Greg Mulhollen - Baseball
- Will Schenerlein - Boys and Girls Track
- Derek Wagner - Boys Lacrosse
- Brooke Eisenacher - Girls Lacrosse
- Janet Kempton - Boys and Girls Tennis
- Scott Ruane - Weightlifting
- Lizz Curll-Chappell - Softball