To create an incentive for students to achieve high honors and to challenge themselves to take a more rigorous course load.
To reward students for their hard work and accomplishments.
1) Academic requirements:
- 4 years of math reaching at least Honors Pre-Calculus or College Algebra (Dual Enrollment)
- 4 years of English
- 4 years of Science (including at Chemistry or Physics)
- 4 years of foreign language or at least 2 yearsof foreign language and 4 years of music, art or drama)
- All other graduation requirements (art, theology, social studies and physical education)
2) GPA requirement:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.8 or above with no grade lower than a “C”
3) Honors/AP requirement:
- Must have completed at least 12 Honors or AP courses with the corresponding AP exam.
Honors Diploma and transcript notation.
- Special recognition at Senior Awards Night
- Special recognition on cap and gown (Gold Cord)