Visiting Cardinal Mooney is highly recommended. We offer students and parents various opportunities to see all that our school community has to offer.
8th Grade Shadowing
- Shadow visits are available on most days Monday through Thursday from September 15, 2010 to May 5, 2011. (Please note: some days may be unavailable based on our school calendar).
- Students will shadow a current 9th grade student. On the shadow day they will see what a typical day is like at Cardinal Mooney.
- A shadow reservation should be made 3 days in advance. Reservations may be made by call Robert Lees at 941-371-4917.
- Shadow visitors are asked to arrive at the main office at 7:45. The main office is located in the Fr. Dailey Administrative Building located behind the Chapel. The shadow guide will meet you in the main office.
- Shadow visitors are asked to be in a Cardinal Mooney dress code for the day. Khaki dress pants or shorts and a light colored polo (no jeans, sweats or flip-flops please).
- Shadow visitors should bring a lunch for the day or money for lunch.
- The shadow visit will end at 2:00. Parents may pick up their student in the main office.
Sunday, January 23, 2011 from 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- Open House is an excellent opportunity to tour our school, visit our class rooms, meet the teachers and students, and to learn about or co-curricular activities (athletics, clubs, music, art and drama).
- Cardinal Mooney faculty and staff members will be available to answer your questions and to provide further information about the school and our activities. Refreshments are provided.
Cardinal Mooney offers private visits for parents and students. These appointments are scheduled in the mornings Monday through Friday. Please call Robert Lees at 941-371-4917 to arrange a convenient day and time.
- Private visits usually last one hour and involves an explanation of the curriculum and a campus tour. Parents and students also have the opportunity to ask questions relevant to their individual needs and academic goals.